With Springtime comes new life. Mama bird's chicks have hatched and it's time to feed her young. Have the kids make this fun and easy craft today!
- Plastic mesh vegetable bag
- Lightweight cardboard
- Poster paint
- Chenille sticks
1. Form a plastic mesh vegetable bag into the shape of a bird's nest as shown. Fasten the ends together by twisting a small piece of chenille stick around them.
2. Cut a Mother Bird and a row of baby birds from lightweight cardboard. Paint them and let dry.
3. Punch a hole at the bottom of Mother Bird and attach her to the mesh bag with a piece of chenille stick.
4. Glue a piece of chenille stick along the back the baby birds with the ends extending. Twist the ends into the mesh bag to hold the baby birds in the nest.
Ann DeLong was a day care provider for thirteen years so she could stay home with her daughters. She found that she loved doing day care as a profession as well. Ann made a good living being a day care provider but the salary raises were few and far between.
In the last 2 1/2 years Ann started a home based business that has become full time in just one year. You can check out Ann's website: Biometics and enter her contest to win samples of her biometics products every month.