Lion & Lamb Puppets
- construction paper
- paper lunch bags
1. Draw and cut out facial featuresfrom construction paper. Glue the features to the bottom of a paper lunch bag.
2. For the lamb's head, cut strips of paper and curl them by wrapping around a pencil.
3. To make the lion's mane, cut a circle from paper. Then cut slits around the edges and use a pencil again to curl the fringe a little.
4. To make the body, draw and cut a section from paper and glue it to the front of the bag.
5. Place your hand inside the bag and curve your fingers over the fold to move the puppet.
Visit our friends TheFamilyCorner.com
Ann DeLong was a day care provider for thirteen years so she could stay home with her daughters. She found that she loved doing day care as a profession as well. Ann made a good living being a day care provider but the salary raises were few and far between. In the last 2 1/2 years Ann started a home based business that has become full time in just one year. You can check out Ann's website: Biometics and enter her contest to win samples of her biometics products every month.